Thursday, December 26, 2019

BE AN EXAMPLE!














BE AN EXAMPLE!


As we have PASSED CHRISTMAS
And are approaching the
NEW YEAR


I challenge each of us
To be
A BETTER PERSON in 2020=
And to LIVE your FAITH


And be a CHRISTIAN EXAMPLE=
Like Christ in 2020


“........what we have
Seen and heard
We PROCLAIM
Now to you........” 1 John 1:3


This passage
CAUSES us to ask
A question


HOW did we RECEIVE
Our faith?
How did we DEVELOP
Our faith?


My mom and dad
Were BOTH CATHOLIC=
And I grew up
NATURALLY to it


As I got older-
I tried to REACH OUT
To people of all
CHRISTIAN FAITHS


To reach out to
ALL PEOPLE of all religions
And love them


That is the SECOND COMMANDMENT
“To love our neighbor
AS OURSELVES”=
Reach out to everyone
LOVE EVERYONE!


It doesn't say any
Particular religion=JUST LOVE BABY!


LIVE BY EXAMPLE!
Develop your faith-
LIVE by the law of LOVE


Be an example! OF LOVE


“I have set you
AN EXAMPLE
That you should


Do as I
Have done for you” John 13:15


“FOLLOW MY EXAMPLE
As I follow-
The EXAMPLE of Christ” 1 Corinthians 11:1


“To this
You were called


Because Christ suffered
For you
Leaving you an EXAMPLE


That you should follow
In his steps” 1 Peter 2:21


I followed the EXAMPLE
Of my parents=that they set for me=
And some of my grandparents too


But especially the EXAMPLE
Of Christ=and the EVERY DAY APOSTLES


BE AN EXAMPLE!
For God and Christ
In this world=
Be an example of LOVE-
LIVE your faith


And so-HOW do we
Live our faith
“Be glad........and
Give thanks” Psalm 97:12


Live JOY filled lives
Live with GRATITUDE
And HAVE FAITH!


“Have FAITH
In the Lord
Your God
And you will be upheld


HAVE FAITH
In the prophets
And you will be SUCCESSFUL” 2 Chronicles 20:20


Dear Lord=help us to BE
A SUCCESSFUL EXAMPLE
Of love in 2020


By living lives of JOY, of
Gratitude, and OF FAITH


Help us to be TRUE EXAMPLES
Of Christian living
Day in and day out


In Jesus' name=and in the name of our FOREVER LIVING-LOVING Father


Robert P. Wallman
12-26-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Melannie Svoboda, S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment