Tuesday, December 24, 2019

BORN TO GIVE US NEW LIFE














BORN TO GIVE US NEW LIFE


Today we CELEBRATE
The COMING of the Lord=
The NEW LIFE
That he brought
To us all


“When they saw this
They made known
The MESSAGE


That had been told them
ABOUT THIS CHILD” Luke 2:17


The NATIVITY STORY
Has been told countless times


In book=on stage=and in film
But we CANNOT tell
The story ENOUGH


We cannot over emphasize
The DIFFERENCE
This one little baby
Has made
In ALL of our lives


NEW LIFE for us all=
We are made new
In Jesus=we are LIVING
In a brand new world


Born to give us
A BRAND NEW LIFE


“I will sing to
The LORD
All my LIFE


I will SING PRAISE
To my God
As long as I live” Psalm 104:33


“For those who
Find me=
FIND LIFE


And receive favor
From the Lord” Proverbs 8:35


“In him was LIFE
And that LIFE
Was the light
Of all mankind” John 1:4


So THIS CHRISTMAS
As you celebrate
Your new life


With FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Think about what
The GIVING of one life
Did for you


It is the
GREATEST GIFT ever given
This giving of a SINGLE LIFE


So THANK GOD=
Thank Jesus for this gift
Of your brand new life


This gift of a NEW LIFE
Has CHANGED the world=
Has changed you and me=FOREVER


“If I were hungry
I would not tell you


For this WOLD
Is mine
And all
That is in it” Psalm 50:12


“........that God
Was righting the WORLD
To himself in Christ


Not counting people's sin
Against them” 2 Corinthians 5:19


So today ON CHRISTMAS=
I celebrate this ONE LIFE
As you do


And I celebrate all of
YOUR LIVES=for together
We MAKE A DIFFERENCE


In the name of the FOREVER LIVING Jesus=and his LIFE GIVING FATHER!


Robert P. Wallman
12-24-19




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Deborah A Meister





No comments:

Post a Comment