Thursday, December 19, 2019

COME JESUS COME!


SORRY ABOUT no poems this week=WHEN I got back from Virginia on MONDAY NIGHT=
I had NO television, internet, or home phone UNTIL TONIGHT=
MISSED YOU=LOVE YOU ALL!

COME JESUS COME!
Advent can be
A time of SPIRITUAL RENEWAL
For us
The last five days
BEFORE Christmas can be
Challenging and frantic
For all of us
CONE JESUS COME!=
O dear Lord JESUS-
Please come into our hearts
"Therefore the Lord himself
Will give you
This sign=
The virgin shall CONCEIVE
And bear a son
And shall name him
EMMANUEL"                                                                                                                                 Isaiah 7:14
There are all kinds
Of things for us
To do=in these days
Preceeding Christmas
Gifts to buy-
Parties to attend-
Food to prepare
And FINALIZING our Christmas plans
So much to do=we can get
Mixed up
About what is REALLY IMPORTANT
The coming of Jesus
Into our hearts=
COME JESUS COME!
PREPARE for Jesus
To come and LIVE
In our hearts=AT CHRISTMAS
And all year through
"YOU PREPARE
A table before me
In the presence
Of my enemies
You anoint my head
With oil
My cup overflows"                                                                                                                Psalm 23:5
"And if I go
And PREPARE a place
For you
I will come back
And take you
With me
That you also
May BE where I am"                                                                                                         John 14:3
Prepare for the COMING
Of Jesus=Each day
Take a few minutes=to prepare ROOM
In your heart=PRAY for him
For the coming of Jesus
INTO OUR HEARTS
RECONCILE your heart
This Advent=for the coming
Of Jesus
COME=O Jesus come!=
Come and LIVE in our hearts
This Christmas
And STAY in our hearts
ALL YEAR LONG
"Let me LIVE
That I may praise you
And may your laws
Sustain me"                                                                                                                        Psalm 119:175
Try to make ADVENT=
SPECIAL in your life
Special in your heart
This Christmas season
And make the
LAST few days of ADVENT
More than just a race
To the finish line
COME JESUS COME!
In Jesus' name=and in the name=of our FOREVER =GRATEFUL LIVING FATHER
Robert P. Wallman
12-16-19

Ps       INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Paul Pennick

No comments:

Post a Comment