Wednesday, March 28, 2012










MARCH 28th, 2012





CARRY ME THE EXTRA MILE





I’m running out of time
And I’m running out of money
I’m already out of health
And I don’t
Even have a honey

Lord
Carry me the extra mile
Because if you don’t
How am I going to get through
Please help me Lord
The time is now

Lord I have so much work to do
How am I going to do it

Without you
It can’t be done
Without you
The battle
Can’t be won

Lord
Please carry me the extra mile
Lord
Help me to do it in style
With class, with love
It can only be done
By the grace of God above

I’m running out of time
I’m running out of money
Don’t have much health
Don’t even have a honey

Lord
Please carry me the extra mile
Please, please, Lord
Let’s do it in style

Lord, please carry me
Carry me
Carry me the extra mile

Robert P. Wallman
5-1-06

No comments:

Post a Comment