Tuesday, May 1, 2012










MAY 2nd, 2012





MY PRAYER FOR SICKNESS  ( pt II  )




God, won’t you carry me
Please carry me the seed
I am a friend of yours and I am in need
It’s so awful to be sick
But I shan’t plead
Because even when I am feeling lousy
I have so much to be thankful for

Lord you give me brains
When there are many so many who are so mentally challenged
Lord you give me a beautiful family
When there are so many orphans
You give me food three times a day
When there are so many without any
You give me common sense
When so many have so little

Lord, what more can I ask for
You give me two arms, two legs, looks, athletic ability, mental stability
So what more can I say

I’m a little bit sick and I immediately ask for help
But help all those people with lesser talents than I
And if you have anything left
Then please think of me

Robert P. Wallman
7-12-77

Ps        “I was sick and you looked after me”                              Matthew 25:36

            “When did we see you sick
             Or in prison and go visit you”                                         Matthew 25:39

            “The King will reply, “I tell you the truth
             Whatever you did for one of the least of
              These brothers of mine
              You did for me”                                                 Matthew 25:40

No comments:

Post a Comment