Friday, August 3, 2012







AUGUST 4th, 2012


THIS IS ME

Life is growing
Life isn’t always knowing
Life is learning
From your previous mistakes

Life is yearning
To be something better
Life is thriving
To reach that unreachable goal

Life is being a fool
And swallowing our pride
But most of all life is living
Each day as it comes
And making the decisions we see fit
Based on our collective experiences
Of our successes and failure

And applying our success to tomorrow
And screening our failures from yesterday
And saying here I am world
You can take me or leave me
I’m getting by the best that I can

THIS IS ME

Robert P. Wallman
September 1980

Ps        “I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it GROW” 
             1Corinthians 3:6

            “For God KNOWS that when you eat it of your eyes
             Will be opened
             And you will be like God-KNOWING good from evil”      Genesis 3:5

            “Whoever believes in the Son has ETERNAL LIFE
              But whoever rejects the Son will NOT see life
              For God’s wrath remains on him”                                     John 3:36

No comments:

Post a Comment