Wednesday, August 8, 2012







AUGUST 9th, 2012


THE HANDS OF GOD


The hands of God
Are in our lives
The hands of God
Are with us
All the time

We all have choices
To make
We can choose right
We can choose wrong
Or we can
Let our lives
Follow the hands of God

We worry
We have anxiety
But the truth is
Each one of our lives
Is in
The hands of God

So we
Should always give thanks
Even when
We have no one or nothing

We should give thanks
For life itself
Because our very lives
Are in
The hands of God

Robert P. Wallman
5-19-06

Ps        “I have set the Lord before me
             Because he is at my right HAND
             I will not be shaken”                                                              Psalm 16:8

             “She opens her arms to the poor
              And extends her HANDS to the needy”                              Proverbs 31:20

             “Jesus called out with a loud voice
              “Father, into your HANDS-I commit my spirit”
               When he had said this-he breathed his last”                              Luke 23:46


No comments:

Post a Comment