Monday, March 24, 2014

journal/GOALS AND COMPASSION

Do YOU have a thirsting for GOD?  I do  SOMETIMES I feel as the ONLY thing that can make me
HAPPY is GOD-having him permeate from EVERY fiver of my being

BEING spiritually thirsty for God is a GRACE and it should urge us to treat others with
LOVE AND COMPASSION

LOVE YOU ALL!

it is A GREAT DAY to be ALIVE in GOD'S LOVE for us
















GOALS AND COMPASSION




We ALL need goals
In life
GOALS that reflect vision
Goals that really matter
Goals that INCLUDE GOD


Of course
We need to have
Personal goals
But we have
To include God
In our personal goals
OR what is the point


At least
That is the way
That I feel


“So we made it
OUR GOAL to please him
Whether we are at home
In the body or away from it


For we must all appear
Before the judgment seat
Of Christ
That each one may receive
What is due him
For the things
Done while in the body
Whether good or bad” 2 Corinthians 5:9-10


How are you doing
With your goals


Do you have
That significant other
Are you satisfied financially
Do you have many failings?


My goal
Is to live
IN HARMONY and love
To love GOD with my whole body, soul
Mind, and strength
And to love others as I love myself


Some goals
Can’t be measured in quantitative terms
ONLY IN LOVE


God is the ONLY ONE
That can satisfy these types of goals
And we can only reach that goal
If we come to the end of my life
And hear


“WELL DONE
Good and faithful servant


You have been faithful
With a few things
I will put you in charge
Of many things
Come and SHARE your master’s happiness” Matthew 25:23


One goal
That we should all have
Is to FEEL COMPASSION
For those
Less fortunate than ourselves


We should have a feeling
For those
Who have physical, spiritual,
Or emotional hurts


To feel compassion
For someone
And do nothing to help
Is not only UNFOUNDED Biblically
But is
NOT being much of a Christian


So I ask you
How are you doing
At achieving your goals
That you started out with


“Are you so foolish
After beginning with the spirit
Are you now trying to attain
Your goal by human effort” Galatians 3:3


In my book
If you are loving God
Loving others
And living your life
With compassion


YOU ARE A SUCCESS


Robert P. Wallman
1-17-13




ps misc. WITNESS 3-24-14


No comments:

Post a Comment