Wednesday, March 12, 2014

journal/GOD'S LOVE DOES NOT FADE AWAY

I think sometimes we forget that LENT-the time preceding CHRIST'S death and RESURRECTION
is NOT only a time of repentance-but it is ALSO A TIME to INCREASE our love for our brothers and
sisters

DEAR LORD-please help me to see LENT as not only a time of being sorry for my sins-but also as a
time for more love

it is a GREAT DAY to be ALIVE! in GOD'S LOVE for us


















GOD'S LOVE DOES NOT FADE AWAY




Everything in life
FADES AWAY-or perishes


ALL that is-EXCEPT
God's love
GOD'S LOVE
Sustains me
Through every situation


“The Lord sustains
The humble
But casts the wicked
To the ground” Psalm 147:4


Even trees
Planted near a flowing river
Change their colors these days


Autumn reminds us
That leaves do fade


But God's love
NEVER FADES AWAY
He evens sustains
The fatherless
And the widow


“The Lord
Watches over the alien
And sustains
The fatherless and the widow
But he frustrates
The ways of the wicked” Deuteronomy 10:18


GOD'S LOVE
Does not fade away


Those that live
Off of God's word
Will never perish


“My sheep
Listen to my voice
I know them
And they know me


I give them eternal life
And they shall NEVER perish


No one can snatch them
Out of my Father's hand” John 10:27-28


We may die
But we will find
ETERNAL LIFE
By LIVING off the WORD OF GOD


God's LOVE
Never fades away


And while
We may not find
earthly glory
We will find heavenly glory


And we will find
GOD LIVING INSIDE OF US
And that gives us peace


And the Lord our God
OUR SHEPHERD
Will lead us home
To that glory


“And when
The chief SHEPHERD appears
You will receive
THE CROWN OF GLORY
That will NEVER FADE AWAY” 1 Peter 5:4


And that crown of glory
IS GOD'S LOVE
LIVING inside of you


God's love
Inside of you
THAT CANNOT AND WILL NOT
EVER FADE AWAY


Robert P. Wallman
2-9-14




No comments:

Post a Comment