Friday, March 27, 2015

IT"S A WONDERFUL LIFE TOO

IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE TOO One of my MOST favorite movies Is “IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE” With James Stewart In the role of George Bailey This past weekend Particularly the day and evening of Saturday=March 21st Drove home for me the theme For the umpteenth time In my life That it really is: A WONDERFUL LIFE In the movie The ONE particular scene That ALWAYS hits home is when: George is contemplating Taking his own life And another man Jumps in first FORCING George to jump in To SAVE the unknown stranger Called Clarence- Who is an ANGEL by the way Clarence=through a series Of flashbacks Makes George UNDERSTAND How other lives Would have CHANGED too If George “Had NEVER been born” The very words George said Just before jumping in to SAVE Clarence “SURELY goodness and love Will follow me ALL the days Of my life And I will dwell In the house of the Lord FOREVER” Psalm 23:6 On March 21st At the MASS for my mom And OUR FAMILY I couldn’t help but think How extremely BLESSED that I am To have the parents that I had The sisters that I have-and nieces And the cousins-second cousins-and third In a couple of instances PLUS the most beautiful lifelong friends It made me AGAIN think How MERCIFUL God is To PRESERVE me from death’s door OVER and over again in my 20’s “But God Because of his GREAT LOVE For us God-who is rich IN MERCY- Made us ALIVE in Christ Even when we were dead In transgressions -It is by GRACE You have been SAVED” Ephesians 2:4-5 And Saturday evening-March 21st- To look out and see ALL my family and friends Made me again REALIZE HOW SPECIAL life is And it is NOT To be taken for granted It really is A WONDERFUL LIFE In a couple of weeks time I will be heading HOME And back to my NEW LIFE That was started 13 years ago WHERE I have friends From ALL over the country-and world And special churches WHERE I WORSHIP “EVERY time a bell rings An ANGEL gets his wings” Ding-a-ling-a ling THANK YOU for being a part Of my life= You are ALL ANGELS to me It really is A WONDERFUL LIFE TOO I LOVE YOU! Robert P. Wallman 3-24-15 Ps With particular thanks to God= My parents, Terri Wallman, Mary Appleby and my four nieces, Diane Donahue, and Brother John Harvey RESPONSIBLE for making this day happen

No comments:

Post a Comment