Sunday, March 15, 2015

SHEEP OF GOD

















THE SHEEP OF GOD




We are ALL
The sheep of God


BOTH the sheep
That have been lost
And are STILL lost
And those that
Have already been FOUND


“MY SHEEP
Listen to my voice


I KNOW them
And they know me” John 10:27


And then there are
THOSE SHEEP that are still lost
Some will
FIND their way back to God
Some never will
Some aren't even looking anymore


“I have strayed
Like a lost sheep” Psalm 119:176


“WE ALL-like sheep
Have gone astray
Each of us
Has turned
His own way


And the Lord
Laid on him
The INIQUITY of us all” Isaiah 53:6


But one thing
IS for sure


LOST OR FOUND
Sinner or Saint
We all
ARE GOD'S PEOPLE


For he LOVES US
And won't turn his back
On us


WHETHER we love him
Or not


“KNOW that
The Lord is God


It is he
Who makes us
And we are his


We are his people
THE SHEEP
Of his pasture” Psalm 100:3


THE SCRIPTURES
Make more than 250 references
To sheep
To describe his people


I don't mind much
Being called sheep
EVEN if it means
I am weak


HOW do you feel


For if I am vulnerable
And easy prey to evil
MY LORD is strong
And I am PROMISED
the PROTECTION of the SHEPHERD


“I am the GOOD SHEPHERD


The good shepherd
Lays down his life
For his sheep” John 10:11


“JUST as the Father
KNOWS ME
And I know the Father
And I lay down
MY LIFE for my sheep” John 10:14


Dear God-OUR SHEPHERD-
We pray


LEAD US
For you know the way home


Dear Lord:
HAPPY to be ONE of your SHEEP


Robert P. Wallman
11-24-14




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAUTH MAGAZINE by Father James McKARNS






No comments:

Post a Comment