Sunday, March 15, 2015

JOURNAL=3-15-15=GRACE

















JOURNAL=3-15-15




“FOR by GRACE you have been SAVED through FAITH-and this is not from you-it is a GIFT FROM GOD” Ephesians 2:8




DID YOU ever become DRY in GOD-dry in prayer-that you just can't FEEL God's PRESENCE inside of you-I have-we ALL have-TRY as we might-we just can't feel the PRESENCE OF GOD


I ASSURE YOU-this is a NORMAL step in the spiritual journey-and we MUST simply live
through it-it happens to all of us-even to the Saints


WHEN we feel this dryness-we must just keep PRAYING-and the dryness will PASS at some point-and it will be REPLACED by THE GRACE OF GOD


it is a great day to be ALIVE in GOD'S LOVE for us-and a great day to replace our dryness with FAITH-and really feel the PRESENCE OF GOD




“GRACE”


The grace of God
Is in you
The grace of God
Is in me

Sometimes we have to look real hard
But the truth is
The grace of God
Is in all of us
If we only knew

God’s grace
Can carry the day
God’s grace
Can show us the way
If we only
Have the faith to look
Bur sometimes
We give up
Before trying
To do what we should

God please give us the grace
To fill up my soul
God please give me the grace
To help me feel whole
God please give me the grace
To carry on
When I don’t feel whole

God
Please give me the grace
Please help me to carry on
Please give me the grace
To fill up my soul

The grace of God
Is in all of us
If we only knew


8/17/06        Robert  P.  Wallman


No comments:

Post a Comment