Saturday, March 7, 2015

JOURNAL=3-6-15=ONLY GOD=THE RESTORER OF LOST THINGS
















JOURNAL=3-7-15
ONLY GOD=THE RESTORER OF LOST THINGS




“HE was lost and IS FOUND” Luke 15:32




Luke 15-is without a doubt ONE of my most favorite parables-about ONE lost sheep-one lost coin-and
about one lost child-A BELOVED SON-and the JOY that arises WHEN the lost has BEEN FOUND


THERE are so many things that are lost in our life-that really NEED FINDING-and I am NOT talking about wealth or material possessions-or our sexuality-NO I AM talking about the things that really matter:


PURPOSE in life
HUNGER for God-for the HOLY ONE
And TRUST in Divine PROVIDENCE among other things


WE LIVE and think we have to be constantly busy-but what we really NEED to do is to take a step back-and think about the really important things in life-THE ABOVE-THIS LENT-I encourage you to
really SPEND some time in REFLECTION-for IF you feel lost-there is NOTHING LOST -that can't be
FOUND BACK in GOD-the RESTORER of LOST THINGS


it is a GREAT DAY to be ALIVE in GOD'S LOVE for us-and a great day for RECLAIMING OUR LIVE THROUGH GOD




WITNESS




6-8-13




ONLY GOD---The Restorer of Lost Things


Only God


Who Can Restore Lost Things
Who or what can restore a broken soul
Only God


In a world
That breaks us down
A world
That leaves us cold
A world that breaks us in two
Tell me God
What can we do


For every million out there
That can heal a broken body
There is only one
Who can restore a broken soul


ONLY GOD can do it
ONLY GOD
Can restore a broken soul


“Restore to me
The joy of your salvation
And grant me a willing spirit
To sustain me” Psalm 51:12


Restore my heart
Oh Lord
Restore my soul


For all those out there
Who can heal a broken body
It is only you Oh LORD
Only you
Who can heal a broken soul


So Lord
For ALL of us out here
Broken in so many ways
But this world can break you---Oh Lord
You know that all too well
What are we to do


Create in me a clean heart
Oh Lord
And put
A NEW AND RIGHT SPIRIT within me


RESTORE MY SOUL




Robert P. Wallman
6-12-11




Ps WITNESS 6-8-13


“He RESTORES my soul-he guides me in paths of righteousness
For his name’s sake” Psalm 23:3


“Brothers-if someone is caught in a sin-you who are spiritual
Should RESTORE him gently


But watch yourself-or also may be tempted-
CARRY each other’s burdens-and in this way-
You will FULFILL the law of Christ”
Galatians 6:1-2




MISC WITNESS 8-8-14




3-7-15




No comments:

Post a Comment