Wednesday, March 18, 2015

JOURNAL=3-18-15=THAT SWEET SWEET SMILE



















JOURNAL=3-18-15=THAT SWEET SWEET SMILE




“Amen-amen-I SAY to you-a son cannot do anything on his own-BUT ONLY what he sees his father doing-for what he does-his son will do also” John 5:19




WHAT has INFLUENCED me the most in my life-other than GOD'S LOVE for us-is the love and family life that I was brought up with


I HAD the greatest two parents-and the most beautiful two sisters-and four nieces-that a guy could ever wish to have-and LOVE was always been at the center of our family life-and still is-even though it is five years today that my mom is gone-and fifteen years for my father


LOVE still continues to be the CENTER of our family life-and this Saturday there is a MASS honoring our mom and family life in general-as well as a 60 birthday celebration for me (even though my birthday was in January)=IN the Wallman family-we celebrate life-love-family-and the LOVE OF GOD all year long-and the love of each other


OUR GOD is a compassionate God-a LOVING GOD and desires a COMMUNITY OF LOVE all around him-and all around each other-we should ALWAYS love one another
That is a REVELATION that should make us smile


it is a GREAT DAY to be ALIVE in GOD'S LOVE for us-and a GREAT day to smile at GOD and those family members with him in heaven that make us SMILE




That Sweet Sweet Smile”


That sweet sweet smile
Will linger in my heart
If not forever
At least
For a little while


That look of contentment
And peace
That look of it ending
Will live an eternity
In me


Oh
That last look
On your face
What a life
Of love
You must have lead


Oh now
I am sure
That last look
Of contentment
And smile


Will live
Forever in me


My God
What a sweet sweet smile


Robert P. Wallman
3-19-10


For my Mother








No comments:

Post a Comment