Tuesday, May 19, 2015

JOURNAL-5-19-15=REPLACING WORRY WITH FAITH

JOURNAL=5-19-15=REPLACING WORRY WITH FAITH “I PRAY for them-I do NOT pray for the world-but for the ONES you have given me-because they are yours-and everything of mine is YOURS-and everything of yours is mine........” John 17:8-9 Jesus was PRAYING for his apostles and his disciples of yesteryear-and us too-FOR US BELIEVERS-for we are HIS apostles and disciples of today-the 21st century-and it is UP TO US to bring NEW BELIEVERS to God and Christ-for Jesus' mission-and our mission is ONLY ½ way complete-for less than ½ the world BELIEVE IN CHRIST I don't KNOW about you-but Jesus is the ONLY PERSON that I have heard of-that CONQUERED DEATH-for he KNEW something that no one else seems to KNOW-HE KNEW to put ALL of his HOPES in the Father/HIS FATHER-and he knew to STEP OUTSIDE of himself-he PRAYED FOR OTHERS I don't know WHY I LIVED through all the things I have lived through-and I certainly am NOT comparing myself to Jesus-or even anyone else in this world-but WHEN my moment of TRUTH came on my 22nd birthday-I prayed to LIVE for others-and that is certainly the way my life has gone-and I sincerely THANK God and Jesus for chance upon chance to keep getting it right-and I WILL keep trying if GOD AND JESUS keep giving me chances Jesus PRAYED that GOD would continue to HOLD US TIGHT-it was a stunning act of FAITH on his part-and that is our call to REPLACE WORRY WITH FAITH as Jesus himself did-to STEP OUTSIDE of ourselves and PRAY FOR OTHERS at our own time of PERSONAL CRISIS-this is THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE of Jesus giving his own life for us ALL Dear Lord-WE PRAY-that WHEN trouble surrounds us-that you HELP US remember others-and their intentions-IN OUR PRAYERS it is a great day to be ALIVE in GOD'S LOVE for us and a great day for STEPPING OUTSIDE of ourselves for the sake of others WITNESS 9-11-13 REPLACING WORRY WITH FAITH How do you Handle your worry How do you handle Your anxiety We all Have a multitude Of worry In our life Worry abut health Worry about money Worry about broken relationships We all have A multitude of worries A multitude of anxieties That we Can do nothing about Luckily for us In the Sermon on the Mount In the 6th chapter Of Saint Matthew’s Gospel Jesus tells us How to handle worry God has everything Under control “Seek first The Kingdom of God And his righteousness And all those things ( the necessities of life ) Will be given to you as well” Worry worry everywhere Everywhere that I turn Everywhere that I look Something or someone else Is coming at me Like never before “Do not worry About tomorrow For tomorrow Will worry about itself Each day Has trouble enough Of its own” So please Don’t worry Whatever your troubles May be God has everything Under control Seek first The Kingdom of God God---and his righteousness Has it all under control So give your worries to God And your anxiety too And your worry Will be replaced faith Replaced by The peace of God Which transcends all understanding Do not worry about tomorrow For today Has trouble enough Of its own Give all your worries and anxieties To God God will give you peace God has it ALL Under control Robert P. Wallman 4-1-11 Ps WITNESS 9-11-13 MISC WITNESS 6-21-14 10-7-14 Terri's birthday and OUR LADY OF THE ROSARY & 5-9-15

No comments:

Post a Comment