Friday, May 1, 2015

JOURNAL=5-1-15=UNANSWERED PRAYERS

JOURNAL=5-1-15=UNANSWERED PRAYERS “He did NOT work many might deeds there because of their LACK OF FAITH” Matthew 13:58 FAITH is a funny thing-SOME PEOPLE have so much of it-and some people can't find an ounce of it-LUCKY for us-ALL we need is the faith of a MUSTARD SEED-and God can move mountains For some people faith comes EASILY-and people facing difficult situations-RESPOND with an eagerness joyfully to SERVE GOD-Others EXPERIENCE great doubt in their relationship with God-OUR FAITH can either make us or brake us-WHEREVER you are in your faith-I ENCOURAGE YOU to grow in your journey to find God-living DEEP DOWN in the recesses of your soul-and to CONTINUE in your journey with God SOME PEOPLE ask me about scientific PROOF for God-for those of you on this journey-you are MISSING the point-GOD can ONLY be found in faith-YOU can't find God in REASONING-you have to STEP OUT in FAITH-you have to BELIEVE FIRST I KNOW in my heart of hearts-that there is ONLY ONE ANSWER that satisfies every question: GOD is the ANSWER=JESUS is the ANSWER=LOVE is the answer THEY ARE the only answers that have SATISFIED ALL the questions and concerns that I HAVE HAD in life it is a GREAT DAY to be ALIVE in GOD'S LOVE for us and a great day to KNOW that God-Jesus-and LOVE are the answers to UNANSWERED PRAYERS UNANSWERED PRAYERS One of my favorite songs Is a song called, “Unanswered Prayers” By Garth Brooks It is about a man Running into his old girlfriend Many years later “She was the one I had wanted for ALL time” And it is about the man Being thankful That his prayer was not answered And him being thankful That he was With the woman he was with His wife Often times GOD KNOWS What is best for us Even before we do “Be still and know That I am God” Psalm 46:10 Have you ever prayed Like that-for someone Or something I have-SO BAD That I thought That my heart was breaking That I thought I was going to die All I ever wanted Was that special someone To call my own To BUILD a family with BUT GOD SAID NO “Oh Lord-you have searched me And you know me” Psalm 139:1 I have ALL these friendships With all these beautiful women And men in my life God KNOWS us Better than we know ourselves 90 per cent of all marriages Where one of the parties Are disabled Or has a severe chronic illness End in divorce “Sometimes I thank God For unanswered prayers” She was the one I had wanted for all time “Search me-Oh God And know my heart Test me And know my anxious thoughts” If you are my friend Woman or man-KNOW THIS I am committed to you And I love you “Sometimes I thank God For unanswered prayers” Robert P. Wallman 1-9-13 5-1-15

No comments:

Post a Comment