Monday, May 18, 2015

JOURNAL=5-18-15=THE SIMPLE TOUCH OF GOD

JOURNAL=5-18-15=THE SIMPLE TOUCH OF GOD “Behold-the hour is coming and has ARRIVED when each of you will be SCATTERED to his own home-and you will leave me ALONE-BUT-I am NOT ALONE-because the Father is with me-I have told you this so that you might have PEACE IN ME” John 16: 32-33 DO YOU HAVE-the PRESENCE of God in your life-IF YOU DO-you are NEVER alone-you always have the FATHER-HIS SON-and their HOLY SPIRIT living within you-and you have GOD'S SPIRIT-always-IF you want him-for the FATHER doesn't say no to his children-IF it is GOOD for us THE DISCIPLES loved Jesus-and were with him constantly-THEY saw him perform miracle after miracle-and had already seen JESUS' POWER over death in the PRESENCE of Lazarus-and in the son of the widow Nain-yet when Jesus' time came-for suffering and death-almost ALL abandoned him-yet it really didn't matter-because Jesus' FULFILLMENT had to come over suffering and death-which had to come from HIS FATHER IT IS the SAME for us-WE SHARE our love with our FAMILIES-and our interaction with them IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT-yet when it comes time for us to FACE our suffering-NO ONE can do it for us-but we can LEAN ON the PRESENCE OF GOD-the PRESENCE of our GODLY FATHER-as Jesus himself did-That is WHY we should always REMAIN OPEN to the PRESENCE OF GOD within us it is a GREAT DAY to be ALIVE in GOD'S LOVE for us and a GREAT DAY to REMAIN OPEN to the SIMPLE TOUCH OF GOD THE SIMPLE TOUCH OF GOD The simple touch of God Is-for me The simple touch of God IS-for you WELL-The simple touch of God IS FOREVER and for everyone That is What happened to me God has TOUCHED me God has touched my heart And he has NEVER let me go TOUCH me heart Touch my soul Touch me TOUCH US FORVER MORE 2,000 years ago After Jesus Resurrected He appeared to his disciples and said: “PEACE be with you…….. Why are you SO TROUBLED? HOPE ENDS IN FRUITION And WHY do doubts RISE in your minds…….. LOOK at my hands and my feet It is I myself TOUCH me and see A ghost DOES NOT have flesh and bones As you see I have” Luke 24:36-39 And today MANY OF US are troubled About any of an assortment Of things That this life can bring us WE need To reach out and TOUCH GOD We need To reach out And TOUCH Jesus And not be afraid The simple TOUCH OF GOD Makes all the difference In this world “God is our refuge And strength An ever-present HELP in trouble” Psalm 46:1 The simple touch of God CALMS our hearts “AND ALL Who TOUCHED him Were healed” Matthew 14:36 THE SIMPLE Touch of God The simple TOUCH OF CHRIST Dear Lord We pray You-OUR ever present HELP In times of trouble REPLACE our coldness, our indifference OUR ingratitude WITH your courage AND INFINITE LOVE FOR ALL REPLACE our indifference With COMPASSION for others TOUCH our minds With your wisdom And wherever and whatever We are lacking REPLACE IT With THE SIMPLE TOUCH OF GOD So that We can carry to others THE SIMPLE TOUCH OF GOD Robert P. Wallman 7-30-13 ps MISC. WITNESS 5-22-14 and 5-18-15

No comments:

Post a Comment