Thursday, April 30, 2015

JOURNAL=4-30-15=THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME

JOURNAL=4-30-15=THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME (FOR CHOOSING US) “I KNOW those whom I have CHOSEN” John 13:18 THINKING BACK to when we were kids-and playing baseball-I USED to feel sorry for the kids that weren't chosen-or were CHOSEN LAST/for they were always relegated to right field BUT NONE OF US-ever after worry about that with God-for we are ALL CHOSEN-and CHOSEN FIRST-it's just a matter of whether we want to BE ON GOD'S TEAM-for myself-there is NO OTHER team I would rather play on For with God-we are MORE THAN a face in the crowd-everyone of us are UNIQUE and SPECIAL-there is no one else exactly like us-we have some characteristic that makes us USEFUL AND SPECIAL to God-WHEN GOD made you-he put away the mold-you are THE ONLY YOU in this world God and Jesus CALL US to be more that a face-in the crowd-he calls us for something DEEPER than superficial popularity-THEY CALL US to have a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with them-to be something MORE THAN we can ever become on our own WE are to live our life “through him and with him and in him”-and he gives us the GRACE AND MERCY to becoming who we are meant to be Dear LORD=”THANK YOU for choosing me/us” “Thank You for Choosing Me”   For love Thank you Lord For kindness Thank you Lord For forgiveness Thank you Lord   Thank you Lord Thank you For choosing me   For life Thank you Lord For family Thank you Lord For the children Thank you Lord   Of all The people in this world You could have chose You chose me   Dear Lord Thank you Lord Dear Lord Thank you   Thank you For choosing me   Robert P. Wallman 9/14/09

No comments:

Post a Comment