Wednesday, April 15, 2015

JOURNAL=4-15-15=WE ARE NEVER ALONE!

JOURNAL=4-15-15-WE ARE NEVER ALONE “LOOK TO HIM that you may be RADIANT WITH JOY-and your faces may NOT blush with shame” Psalm 34:6 ARE you CLOSE to God? Do you make a habit out of TRYING to stay close to God? GOD (Jesus) are my best friends-I SHARE the good-the bad-and the in-between-even that deep down MOST SHAMEFUL part of my soul HOW ABOUT YOU-do you SHARE everything in your life with God and Jesus-God wants you to stay CLOSE to him-HE wants you to know that there is nothing in your life that you can't share-YOU are NEVER ALONE UNLESS you want to be KEEP a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with God and Jesus-through PRAYER-just the opening of your mind and your soul to God-and you will be FOREVER “RADIANT WITH JOY” it is a GREAT DAY to be ALIVE in GOD'S LOVE for us-and a great day to OPEN up our heart and soul to GOD STAY CLOSE to God and you be able to HANDLE anything that life brings you WE ARE NEVER ALONE This world Often sets IMPOSSIBLE STANDARDS for us It tells us That we should LOOK like the guy or the girl On the television commercials (and our mate should look like that too) Or we should be driving That brand new luxury model car BARELY possible goals For some of us IMPOSSIBLE for those of you Like me-AVERAGE And sometimes This leaves us FEELING like we are alone Like we are the ONLY ONE Who can't Live up to these standards But the truth is WE ARE NEVER ALONE GOD CHOOSES you and me For GOD Is our shield “To him WHO alone does GREAT wonders HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER” Psalm 136:4 And for those of us Who are chasing God OVER the things Of this world God tells us NOT to worry The psalmist tells us, “But you (God) Are a SHIELD around me O Lord You bestow glory On me And lift up my head” Psalm 3:3 Our Lord and God PROTECTS WE ARE NEVER ALONE The world tells us That in hopeless situations To give up It says, “You can't do this with your own resources So you might as well Give up” But GOD tells us, “You don't have to DO IT ALONE You have to give up And LEAN on me” So if you get A bad health diagnosis That says You can't get better If you don't Have Enough funds To buy that beautiful car If you don't Look like MR. GQ Or aren't a perfect ten GOD TELLS US We still matter God tells us WE ARE NEVER ALONE GOD is our shield “The Lord is my STRENGTH And my SHIELD My heart trusts in him And I am helped My heart Leaps for joy And I will give thanks To him-in song” Psalm 28:7 So the next time The world tells you That big lie Sets you up For that impossible standard REASSURE yourself DAILY Based on the evidence That GOD-and OTHERS are with you And that WE ARE NEVER ALONE Robert P. Wallman 11-19-13 ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH Magazine by Phil Fox Rose misc. WITNESS 2-20-14 4-15-15

No comments:

Post a Comment