Sunday, April 26, 2015

JOURNAL=4-26-15=WAITING ON A MIRACLE

JOURNAL=4-26-15=WAITING ON A MIRACLE “BY the Lord this has been done-it is wonderful in OUR EYES” Psalm 118:23 “DO YOU BELIEVE in miracles?! Do you BELIEVE in MIRACLES” That is a FAMOUS line-uttered by announcer Al Michaels-WHEN the college American amateur hockey players-defeated the RUSSIAN PROFESSIONAL hockey team in the 1980 OLYMPICS (some considered it to be the FINEST HOCKEY TEAM in the world) For the record-I DO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES-and you should too-OUR VERY LIVES are miracles-I just have the MEMORY and BLESSING of walking away from my death bed three different times I AM often left speechless by the GOODNESS and the WONDER OF GOD-Take a look at the GRAND CANYON-the sun RISING any morning-or the birth of any child-and you will KNOW that the HAND of God is at work Albert Einstein once said: “There are only two ways to LIVE your life-one is though NOTHING is a miracle-the other is that EVERYTHING is a miracle” I BELIEVE in the awesome wonder of God-I DO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES-How about you it is A GREAT DAY to be ALIVE in GOD'S LOVE for us-and a great day for BELIEVING in the ORDINARY MIRACLES OF LIFE WITNESS 7-21-13 WAITING ON A MIRACLE How many of you Need a miracle in your life God knows I do A miracle In your health Waiting on God Waiting on a miracle A miracle In your marriage Or in your family Waiting on God Waiting on a miracle A miracle in your finances I sure could use one of those I think we all could Do you know what a miracle is A miracle is an extraordinary event Done through the POWER OF GOD I have ALREADY had a miracle In my life---OK maybe a few I’ll bet If you think about it Really think about it I’ll bet You have had some too NOT only do you and I Need a miracle Our country Needs a miracle Our world Needs a miracle Waiting on God Waiting on a miracle Waiting on THE EXTRAORDINARY POWER OF GOD I got some news for you God is quite capable and willing All it takes is some FAITH And some BELIEF And us turning back to God God made the world In seven days I call that a miracle God created Adam and Eve Out of nothing---us too LIFE itself is a miracle God told Noah to build a boat He did---and God SAVED them I call that a miracle God gave Abraham and Sarah a child At a very old age I call that a miracle God parted the Red Sea For Moses and his people Still another miracle David slayed Goliath With a sling shot Even one more miracle The key element In ALL of these miracles Is that first there was faith Faith is needed---belief is needed For God to use his power To make the unseen---seen Fast forward to the New Testament And we find Jesus Performing MIRACLE AFTER MIRACLE Healing after healing A royal official came to Jesus and said, “Sir, come down before my son dies” John 4:49 Jesus replied, “You may go---your son will live” John 4:50 When the man returned home He found his son alive He inquired as to the time And found out---it was the exact time Jesus had said, “Your son will live” Waiting on God Waiting on a miracle Martha and Mary Sent word to Jesus, “The one you love, Lord, is sick” John 11:3 When he heard this, Jesus said, “The sickness will not end in death No it is for God’s glory So that God’s Son May be glorified through it” John 11:4 Jesus waited 2 days Then he and his disciples Went to Martha and Mary’s house Through Judea---the place Where they had just tried to stone him Jesus said to Martha and Mary, “Your brother will rise again” John 11:23 Martha answered, “I know he will rise again In the Resurrection At the last day” John 11:24 Jesus said, “I am the RESURRECTION and the LIFE He who believes in me will LIVE Even though he dies And whoever Lives and believes in me Will NEVER die---do you believe that?” John 11:25 & 26 She must have believed---Lazarus lived And walked the earth again Do you believe this---Do I Jesus said to Thomas, “Because you have seen me You have believed Blessed are they who have NOT seen Yet believed” John 20:29 Waiting on God Waiting on a miracle Maybe all we need to do is JUST BELIEVE Robert P. Wallman 8-28-11 Today---February 11th---is the feast day of OUR LADY OF LOUDES The day of the first apparition of the Blessed Mother to Saint Bernadette Lourdes, France is a place where many miracles have occurred It is ALSO THE DAY that I walked out of the hospital after my first surgery Ps WITNESS 7-21-13 A MIRACLE is defines as EXTRAORDINARY events done through GOD’S POWER But ALWAYS REMEMBER that God uses the ORDINARY events of life to show his EXTRAORDINARY POWER 4-26-15

No comments:

Post a Comment