Monday, April 13, 2015

JOURNAL=4-13-15=LIVING IN THE SPIRIT

JOURNAL=4-13-15=LIVING IN THE SPIRIT “And NOW-Lord-take note of their threats-and enable your SERVANTS-to speak to your WORD-with ALL BOLDNESS........” Acts 4:29 We live in a dangerous world-a world with terrorist threats that seem to be becoming MORE DANGEROUS every day-a world with crime on our streets-in every city in America-and it has never been more dangerous-sometimes-it seems we are NOT even safe living in our own homes Yet the message of EASTER still resounds in us/and in me/choose GOD-choose life-we NEVER have to be ashamed of God or Christ WHERE we are in life-is the SUM OF ALL the choices that we have made-and I am PROUD of the choices that I have made/and I am happy to be a GOD and CHRIST follower-doing my best to LIVE what Jesus has taught us=love-forgive-and BE KIND LIVE in the SPIRIT of God- Walk in the spirit of Christ DON'T live in the gray area-but LIVE BOLDLY in the spirit of love IT IS a GREAT DAY to be ALIVE in GOD'S LOVE For us LIVING IN GOD Do you ever feel Like that You have died To this world That you are no longer Carrying yourself BUT that it is God and Christ Who are carrying you I often have SINCE my deathbed experience At age 22 “I have been CRUCIFIED with Christ And I no longer live But Christ LIVES in me The life I live In the body I LIVE BY FAITH In the SON OF GOD Who loves me And gave himself for me” Galatians 2:20 I COMPLETELY Identify with Saint Paul Left to my own devices And my own strength I don't feel like I could take another step IT IS GOD It is Christ Who are Completely carrying me Saint Paul Is the EPITOME Of what it means To be a CHRISTIAN He is REAL He is HONEST He has a firm sense Of his own gifts SOMETIMES he is boastful And yet he is Also HUMBLE AND AWARE of his own weaknesses “I DO NOT UNDERSTAND What I do For what I want to do I do not do BUT what I hate I do” Romans 7:15 MAYBE we are A lot more like Paul Than we care To admit OUR INTENTIONS Are good WE WANT to do good For others But for whatever reason Sometimes we are UNABLE To carry it out But Paul CHOSE GOD Over sin Are we able To do the same For if we can do that We are truly LIVING IN GOD As Paul was And in Philippians Paul writes: “I am caught BETWEEN the two I long to DEPART This life And be with Christ For that Is far better Yet I am REMAINING In the flesh It is more necessary For your BENEFIT” Philippians 1:23-24 I empathize with Paul In this area too I WISH I could leave this world And LIVE FOREVER in Christ But God wants me IN this world For whatever reason And I will GIVE my testimony of God- MY TESTIMONY OF GOD'S LOVE for them- To whoever WILL LISTEN Dear Lord I am LIVING on Your coattails You are THE LOVE of my life And I am LIVING IN GOD Robert P. Wallman 10-10-14 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Amy Welborn 1-8-15-&4-13-15

No comments:

Post a Comment