Friday, April 17, 2015

JOURNAL=4-17-15=YOU HAVE AN ABUNDANCE COMING

JOURNAL=4-17-15=YOU HAVE AN ABUNDANCE COMING “WHEN they all had their fill-he said to his disciples-'GATHER the fragments left over-so that nothing will be wasted'” John 6:12 THE MIRACLE of the loaves and the fishes is ONE of the GREAT MIRACLES of Jesus' time-HE MADE something out of nothing-quite the contrary to us in this world-OFTEN TIMES we seem to take GOD'S BLESSINGS and turn them into nothing-but then HE was God WHEN I was a child growing up in Pittsburgh-I was told to eat my dinner-for there are people “STARVING” all over the world-NO DOUBT that that is STILL TRUE today-and there is NO REASON for it-other than greed-and WE HUMANS have NOT learned to trust each other and SHARE with each other-even yet-in the 21st century WOULDN'T BE GREAT if we could learn to be as GENEROUS and HOSPITABLE as God? MY PRAYER for us-MY PRAYER for me-is that I/WE learn not to waste what we have in this world-and what I have in ABUNDANCE-and SHARE our BLESSINGS as Jesus was able to multiply his blessings and SHARE them with the 5000 it is A GREAT DAY to be ALIVE in God's LOVE for us and a great day for SHARING our BLESSINGS-in whatever form they come in-with ONE ANOTHER YOU HAVE AN ABUNDANCE COMING Do you have An abundance Of GOOD things In your life An abundance of good people I DO And I really Can't explain it EXCEPT for God WORKING for me Through the good people FAMILY, friends, neighbors, and churches That have stepped up For me AND AN ABUNDANCE Of spiritual blessings “Watch out Be on your guard Against all kinds of greed A man's life Does not consist In the abundance Of his possessions” Luke12:15 And that is the way It is with me In fact I have NO material possessions When my mom Died four years ago I thought I was Going to have to move To a little efficiency apartment And I had no idea How I was Going to make ends meet But my sister-Terri- Has stepped up for me And relative after relative Friend after friend Neighbor after neighbor Has stepped up For me ALL in Their various ways BLESSINGS IN GOD And blessings in people You have AN ABUNDANCE COMING How about you Have you died With the crosses In your life And UNITED yourself With Christ IF you Have died with Christ In this life And have united Your life with Christ You WILL As Christ did himself RISE AGAIN “Those who have done good Will rise to live And those who have Done evil Will rise to be condemned” John 5:29 Have you done GOOD With your life Have you UNITED your suffering With Christ YOU WILL rise again You have an abundance OF BLESSINGS coming And if you Haven't done good With your life Up to this point It is never too late To change And dedicate your life TO GOD AND CHRIST “Jesus said to her, 'I AM the resurrection And the life HE who believes in me WILL LIVE Even though he dies And whoever lives And BELIEVES in me WILL never die Do you BELIEVE this?” John 11:25-26 By BELIEVING in GOD AND CHRIST You will RISE again In BOTH life And in death “They will CELEBRATE Your abundant goodness And joyfully Sing of your righteousness” Psalm 145:7 “Mercy-peace-and love be yours in abundance” Jude 0:2 BLESSINGS YOU-have an ABUNDANCE coming Robert P. Wallman 2-11-14 MISC. WITNESS 4-24-14 12-2-14 & 4-17-15 Ps GOD cannot be OUTDONE in GENEROSITY

No comments:

Post a Comment