Sunday, June 28, 2015

LETTING GOD IN Do you have A chronic illness Or have you ever had Something bad-or something tragic Happen to you in life ONLY To be suggested to you by someone That you did something To bring it on yourself “Because God Did NOT make death Nor does he rejoice In the destruction of the living” Wisdom 1:13 God does NOT work this way Life does not Work this way I have to Tell you NOTHING in life Has made me more angry Than when someone In this life Has suggested That I have had to do SOMETHING WRONG For me To have this illness in life Then I Chalk it up To a person’s ignorance SAY a little prayer For that person AND MOVE ON I-LET GOD IN “DO EVERYTHING Without grumbling or arguing So that you May become BLAMELESS AND PURE CHILDREN OF GOD Without fault In a warped and crooked generation” Philippians 2:14-15 Live like THE SHINING STAR That you are LETTING GOD IN NO AMOUNT of prodding By anyone Will ever make me believe That life’s tragedies Are because God is angry at us (me?) Our God Does NOT work this way Our God Is a God Of love-mercy-compassion AND FORGIVENESS This is WHY We should be LETTING GOD IN “He is THE ROCK His words are perfect And ALL his ways Are just” Deuteronomy 32:4 Job was a good And righteous man But God repaid him With MORE than he ever had before More than he lost Jesus- THE LAMB OF GOD- Was crucified for our sins But HIS FATHER- REPAID HIM-REDEEMED HIM- REDEEMED US With new life “A NEW COMMAND I give to you: LOVE ONE ANOTHER As I Have loved you So you MUST love one another By this-EVERYONE-will know- That you Are my disciples IF you love one another” John 13:34 And by LETTING GOD IN And living lives of LOVE AND MERCY Robert P, Wallman 6-28-15 INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Paul Pennick v

No comments:

Post a Comment