Tuesday, June 30, 2015

GOD KNOW YOU COMPLETELY (AND LOVES YOU!)

GOD KNOWS YOU COMPLETELY (AND LOVES YOU) We all now ourselves Pretty well Well-at least-We should We KNOW our Weak spots We know Our blind spots Yet we LOVE ourselves anyway It isn't any different With God He KNOWS YOU Even better Than you know yourself AND HE LOVES YOU WHY? Because he made you There is nothing About you That surprises him “SURELY Goodness and love Will follow me ALL the days of my life” Psalm 23:6 “What a person DESIRES Is UNFAILING LOVE........” Proverbs 19:22 And that is WHAT WE GETWITH GOD Yet it sounds Too good to be true But it isn't God loves you God made you He KNOWS every single thing About us-and yet HE LOVES YOU! You are UNIQUE You are his You are A CHILD OF GOD “Search me-O Lord-and try me TEST my soul and my heart” Psalm 25:2 So don't look for weak spots In GOD'S LOVE for you There isn't any HE LOVES YOU The same way You love your son or daughter- UNCONDITIONALLY “But I trust In your UNFAILING LOVE My heart rejoices In your salvation” Psalm 13:5 GOD isn't looking For your weak spots He already knows them All too well NOTHING SURPRISES GOD He knows you Through and through “The Lord knows All human plans He knows That they are futile” Psalm 94:11 He knows our faults HE KNOWS OUR GIFTS He knows us COMPLETELY Yet-he loves you NOT because You are perfect But because he MADE YOU Because WE ARE HIS Dear Lord- we love you too- HELP us to TRUST-and- NEVER DOUBT-your amazing love-for us- For me Robert P. Wallman 6-25-15 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Karla Manternach

No comments:

Post a Comment