Tuesday, June 2, 2015

JOURNAL=6-2-15=WHOM DO YOU TRUST

JOURNAL=6-2-15=WHOM DO YOU TRUST “An evil report-he shall NOT FEAR-his heart is FIRM-TRUSTING in the LORD” Psalm 112:7 I think we all DREAD that health report-we all FEAR getting a bad health diagnosis-and HOW it will effect our life-I KNOW that WHEN I was told that I was going to die in 1977-I put my HOPE in GOD-and HERE I still am-despite 38 years of a chronic illness-and many times WHEN it was very serious-NOT KNOWING how I got through-it was GOD-and I will SING HIS PRAISES until my dying breath WHOM DO YOU TRUST?-TRUST IN THE LORD And MANY of us-at various times in our life-have had too MUCH MONTH-at the end of the money-yet here we still sit-DO NOT EVER let the circumstances of life-take your hope away-WITH GOD-and the HELP of others-FAMILY AND FRIENDS-there is ALWAYS HOPE-never give up AND many of us have seen broken relationships-BROKEN MARRIAGES-broken families-do NOT ever give up on RECONCILIATION-the circumstances of today are NOT always going to be the same of what they will be tomorrow-THINGS CHANGE over time-WITH GOD-all things are POSSIBLE WHO ARE you going to trust TRUST ALWAYS IN THE LORD it is a GREAT DAY to be ALIVE in GOD'S LOVE for us-and a great day to PUT ALL of your hope and TRUST IN THE LORD WHO DO YOU TRUST? Who do you TRUST LOOK at any coin or US currency And somewhere on it it says: “IN GOD WE TRUST” I suggest to you That that is the reason We have so much TROUBLE In our country So much trouble In our world We really don't trust God Anymore We want to put ALL of our trust In ourselves Well I got some news For you No one-no human being Can do it alone NOT without HELP from God Not without help From others Psalm 56 says: “NOW that I know That God is with me In God I TRUST” Psalm 56:10, 12 WE can make it OUR country can make it OUR WORLD can make it But NOT before We LEARN To rely on God Psalm 56 says GOD is on our side THE GOD OF LOVE Calls you and me LOVES you and me And finds us Unique and delightful Just imagine WHAT would really happen How we would LIVE OUR LOVES IF we really believed this And psalm 37 says: “TRUST in the Lord And do good Dwell in the land And enjoy safe pasture DELIGHT yourself In the Lord And he will give you THE DESIRES of your heart” Psalm 37:3-4 TRUST in God He LOVES YOU He wants What is BEST for you He is a GOD That is more than Merely with us He is a God THAT is on our side And in Proverbs 3 It says: “TRUST in the Lord With ALL your heart Lean not On your own understanding” Proverbs 3:5 The writers of the psalms And proverbs DON'T say “In my own goodness And intelligence I TRUST” OR “In good health-and material possessions I trust” They say “IN GOD WE TRUST” Put a penny Or a $ bill In your pocket And any time YOUR FAITH is weakening PULL it out and read “IN GOD WE TRUST” Dear Lord We PRAY that we always remember YOU are on my side It is you that I trust And we pray for the GRACE To live by: “IN GOD WE TRUST” Robert p. Wallman 10-10-14 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITHMAGAZINE by Sister Melannie Svoboda, S.N.D. 6-2-15

No comments:

Post a Comment