Wednesday, September 2, 2015

SHAPING OUR WORLD VIEW

SHAPING OUR WORLD VIEW What shapes your view Of the world? Is it the world And what it tells us is important? Or Is it God-Jesus And their teachings And the bible? The world Tries to sell us products With a beautiful woman Or a handsome man Hawking their products They tell you IF you buy their product Your life will be A success And you may attract A woman or a man That looks like them The world sells us beauty- Material possessions-health and science But God tells us IT really is what is INSIDE That counts That we ALL MATTER NO MATTER what we look like No matter How much money we have And no matter What our health status is I CHOOSE To BELIEVE IN GOD In what he is TEACHING And that is what I have found to be TRUE IN LIFE “I WILL thank you ALWAYS For what you have done And PROCLAIM THE GOODNESS Of your name BEFORE your faithful ones” Psalm 52:11 God SAVED my life Over and over again BEGINNING over 38 years ago I have been BLESSED to RECEIVE a lifetime With my mother and father- and my sisters-relatives-and friends I will NEVER FORGET That and the fact That GOD CREATED the world And Jesus CONQUERED the world That is WHY GOD'S WORD -NOT the marketing geniuses WILL FOREVER SHAPE My view of the world “He rules the world In RIGHTEOUSNESS And judges the peoples With equity” Psalm 9:8 “I was formed Long ages ago At the very beginning WHEN the world Came to be” Proverbs 8:23 IF I live As the world Tells me to live I will NEVER be satisfied I can NEVER get enough But Jesus-God's SON Conquered the world And ALL the evil in it Could not kill him “I have told you These things So that in me You may have PEACE In this world You will have trouble But TAKE HEART I have OVERCOME The world” John 16:33 And HE told us: “I am THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD Whoever follows me Will NEVER walk in darkness But will have THE LIGHT OF LIFE” John 8:12 I will LIVE IN GRATITUDE ALL the days of my life Dear Lord-IN YOUR LOVE- I AM CONTENT Robert P. Wallman 9-1-15 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Amy Welborn

No comments:

Post a Comment