Saturday, October 10, 2015

TIME FOR A CHANGE?

TIME FOR A CHANGE? Is it time For a change For you Interiorly speaking I mean ONLY you know Where you are In your relationship With God and other people “LIGHT DAWNS for the just; And gladness-for the UPRIGHT of heart” Psalm 97:11 WHEN you look Deep within your heart What do you see? I HOPE it it kindness- GOODNESS-peace and-LOVE (ALL the fruits of the spirit As described in Galatians 5:22) And NOT some other things Like what Jesus said: “What comes out of a person Is what defiles them For it is from WITHIN Out of a person's heart That evil thoughts come- Sexual immorality-theft-murder- Adultery-greed-malice-deceit-lawlessness- Envy-slander-arrogance-folly ALL these evils- Come from inside And defile a person” Mark 7:20-23 ONLY YOU Know what lives Inside of you If it good and just I ENCOURAGE YOU To keep being upright If it is anything else MAYBE it is TIME FOR A CHANGE? “The RIGHTEOUS Will rejoice in the Lord And take refuge in him ALL the upright in heart Will glory in him” Psalm 64:10 “The Lord detests The sacrifice of the wicked But the PRAYER Of the upright PLEASES HIM” Proverbs 15:8 I encourage you To LIVE UPRIGHT Before the Lord To live upright In this world IS it time For a change For you-for me ONLY you know The QUALITIES You live with And only I know The qualities I live with Bit I caution you Do not rationalize Bad behavior or bad thoughts For if we do We will become ENTANGLED with negativity And feel a lack of peace And eventually the Holy Spirit Will show us To ourselves “IF you really CHANGE Your ways and your actions And deal with each other JUSTLY …..... I will let you LIVE In this place In the land I gave your ancestors Forever and ever” Jeremiah 7:5-7 Is it TIME for you to change I can't answer that I can ONLY answer For myself-as you can BUT if you need to CHANGE Your relationship with God You will light up WITH JOY and tranquility When you do it And the dawn Will LIGHT within you Just like The psalmist describes above Robert P. Wallman 10-9-15 Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Sr. Joyce Rupp, O.S.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment