Thursday, February 11, 2016

OUR LADY OF LOURDES=I WILL NEVER FORGET

JOURNAL=2-11-15=OUR LADY OF LOURDES “BLESS THE LORD-Oh my SOUL!” Psalm 104:1 LOURDES, France has become FAMOUS as a SHRINE for healing-WHERE physical disease have been CURED in a miraculous way-THE CHURCH recognizes 66 MIRACULOUS CURES there it is also the day-I WALKED out of Saint John's hospital-after experiencing a 108 degrees fever-peritonitis-gangrene-and gram-negative septicemia-and LIVED to tell about it LOURDES, France-where many have found PEACE in coming to UNDERSTAND GOD'S WILL for them-but of course-we don't have to go all the way to FRANCE-to EXPERIENCE Mother Mary's LOVE for us-all we NEED to do is to ASK for her help in PRAYER And Mary will RUSH to OUR SIDE-and take her petitions to her SON-Jesus for us-FEBRUARY 11th-the feast day for of OUR LADY OF LOURDES-and a day for FINDING PEACE in GOD-and maybe even experiencing a TRUE MIRACLE of God it is A GREAT DAY to be ALIVE in GOD'S LOVE for us-and a great day for coming to the LORD and HIS MOTHER in faith and hope-and to KNOW the HEALING POWER OF God OUR LADY OF LOURDES-I WILL NEVER FORGET Our Lady of Lourdes Is a title for the Blessed Virgin Mary Used by Roman Catholics In honor of apparitions of Mary And for many miracles That are said to have occurred there At Lourdes, France On the evening Of January 18th, 1977 I developed a tremendous pain/ pressure In my groin area And I was admitted to the hospital The next day I WILL NEVER FORGET I was rushed To emergency surgery The next day With a perforated bowel I WILL NEVER FORGET The first apparition Of Our Lady of Lourdes Was made February 11th, 1858 By Bernadette Soubirous A 14-year-old peasant girl Who admitted to her mother That a “lady” Spoke to her In the cave of Massabielle About a mile from her home The apparition of the “lady” Were reported On seventeen further occasions That year After the surgery I laid there For two weeks With tubes coming Out of every orifice in my body In a state between life and death I WILL NEVER FORGET The apparition Asked Bernadette to dig in the ground And drink From the spring she found there And she did From that day onward That spring Has produced 27,000 gallons of water per week My health Took a turn for the worse Dr. Christian was called in To work on me And Father Newell was called in To administer the Sacrament for the Sick My temperature Reached as high as 108 degrees And my blood count went down to three And I had many blood transfusions It looked like death was imminent I WILL NEVER FORGET Many miracles have occurred At Our Lady of Lourdes Some proven authentic miracles And many not reported at all The day I walked out of the hospital Was February 11th, 1977 The day of the first reported vision At Lourdes, France in 1858 I will testify FOR GOD And give thanks TO GOD For every day Of the REST of my life I WILL NEVER FORGET Robert P. Wallman February 7, 2013 ps misc. WITNESS 2-11-14 2-11-15

No comments:

Post a Comment