Saturday, February 13, 2016

VALENTINES DAY SHOULD BE EVERY DAY

VALENTINES DAY= SHOULD BE EVERY DAY Valentines day Should be every day For every day SHOUD BE a day of love It is IMPOSSIBLE to LOVE GOD Without loving one another OUR Lord had it right ALL those years ago When he gave us The first two commandments Really the only two- For if we are truly keeping them- These two It is impossible To break any others “The most important one,” Answered Jesus, “Is this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord OUR GOD The Lord is ONE Love the Lord your God With all your heart And with all your soul And with all your mind And all your strength' The second is this: 'LOVE your neighbor as yourself' There is no commandment Greater than these” Mark 12:31 Valentines day Is ALL about love God and Jesus=are ALL ABOUT LOVE There is nothing wrong With the church (Other than it needs to be UNIFIED) There is nothing wrong With the INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE (Only not enough love) Jesus did not have A romantic valentine His valentine=HIS LIFE'S WORK Was the church (although he did have a great student and friend In Mary Magdalene) “And I tell you That you are Peter And on this rock I will BUILD my church And the gates of HADES Will not overcome it” Matthew16:18 I too=like Jesus Have BUILT my life On the church- And the churches that I have attended And I too=like Jesus= have a very SPECIAL FRIEND- And student of my poetry I call her MM For Mary Magdalene Since today=Valentines day=IS= Or at least should be A day of love I want to say I LOVE my sisters-and nieces- And my EXTENDED FAMILY- And I love my friends I even try To LOVE my enemies And I especially love My churches- And my MM HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ALL- I LOVE YOU! Valentines day really is A DAY OF LOVE= And it should be=EVERY DAY Robert P. Wallman 2-13-16

No comments:

Post a Comment