Friday, June 16, 2017

GOD IS NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET

















GOD IS NOT FINISHED
WITH YOU YET


Whoever you are
Wherever you are
NO MATTER how much
You have been through
No matter
How far-or overwhelming
It seems


PLEASE know this:
God is NOT FINISHED
With you yet
And God will HELP you find
Your mission in life
And COMPLETE IT


“Then King David
Went in and sat
Before the Lord-and said-


'Who am I, Lord God,
And who are the members
Of my house,


That you have brought me
To this point?'” 2 Samuel 7:18


Basically-King David-is asking
“Why me?”


Why do I
Have to go through this


And it's a point
That we ALL get to
At some point in our life


WHY ME?


God is NOT finished
With you yet


Your life is not yet complete
And God will help you
Get through
Whatever it is that you have
To get through


“I thank my God
EVERY TIME I remember you


In all my prayers
For ALL of you
I always pray with JOY
Because of your partnership


In the gospel
From the first day-until now
Being CONFIDENT of this


That he who began
A good work in you
Will carry it on to COMPLETION


Until the day of Christ Jesus” Philippians 1:3-6


It is as they say:
“If God brings you to it-
He will bring you through it”


God is
NOT FINISHED with you yet


No matter what heartaches
And disappointments
Are in your past


Or what you might be enduring
RIGHT NOW


God has a plan and a purpose
For it


A plan and a purpose
FOR YOUR LIFE


“But the plans of the Lord
STAND FIRM forever


The purposes of his heart
Through all generations” Psalm 33:11


“COMMIT to the Lord
Whatever you do


And he will establish
Your plans” Proverbs 16:3


It is ONLY in
Looking back-in retrospect
That we can understand
Why certain things happened
In our life


But one thing that
I am SURE OF is that


GOD ISN'T FINISHED WITH YOU YET-
Or me


In each of us
He is BUILDING a palace


And he is-GOD IS
THE MASTER BUILDER


Robert P. Wallman
1-27-16


INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Jessica Mesman Griffith





6-16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment