Friday, June 2, 2017

SURVIVING AND THRIVING IN GOD'S LOVE



















SURVIVING AND THRIVING=
IN GOD'S LOVE


I wanted to say that
I am SURVIVING & THRIVING
In GOD'S LOVE for me


And I HOPE that
You are too


I am AMAZED by
The MYSTERY & WONDER
Of God's CREATION=and=
HOW he gives me
Just what I NEED
To survive and thrive in this world


“BLESS the Lord-O my soul
And forget NOT all of his benefits” Psalm 103:2


Isn't it just AMAZING
To feel BLESSED=blessed
With an eternity of life and love
From God and Jesus


I FEEL just so amazed and blessed
That he TAKES CARE of me
A lowly creature in this world


And TREATS US all this way
Even the animals
SURVIVING & THRIVING in this world
And feeling so so BLESSED


And I feel that you feel-
The same way as me-
THANKFUL=


For ALL you have
In this beautiful world=at times


“WHEN the righteous THRIVE-
The people rejoice


When the wicked rule
The people groan” Proverbs 29:2


I KNOW=our world=is
NOT perfect
I know=our country
Is not perfect


Nevertheless=I CHOOSE
to count my BLESSINGS


LIFE itself=God himself
Who GIVES me my next breath


FAMILY and FRIENDS that HELP ME
Meet me needs in life=
I AM so very BLESSED


And I am=AT least today=
Feel like=


I am THRIVING=and SURVIVING
In this world


So very thankful
So very blessed


“Let the PEACE of Christ-
RULE in your hearts


Since as members of one body
You were CALLED to peace=
And be THANKFUL” Colossians 3:15


“DEVOTE yourselves to prayer-
Being watchful and thankful” Colossians 4:2


“Therefore=since we are RECEIVING
A kingdom=
That CANNOT be shaken


Let us BE THANKFUL


And so worship God acceptably-
With reverence and awe


For our God IS
A CONSUMING FIRE” Hebrews 12:28-29


And speaking of=
A consuming fire


SUNDAY is PENTECOST
Where we will be receiving ALL
Of the FRUITS of the SPIRIT
(“Love-joy-peace-forbearance-kindness
Goodness-faithfulness-gentleness-and self-control”)


With these qualities=I WILL not
Only survive=but THRIVE=
ALL the days of my life


I LOOK FORWARD=
To GROWING into his image WITH YOU


And JOURNEYING toward an eternity
Of LIFE AND LOVE


In Jesus' name


Robert P. Wallman
6-2-17




Ps THANKS TO GOD & FAMILY and FRIENDS for the life you have GIVEN TO ME





INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Amy Welborn

No comments:

Post a Comment