Friday, September 22, 2017

LIVING WITH PERSEVERANCE



















LIVING WITH PERSEVERANCE


Everyone has FAILED
Time and time again=BEFORE
Becoming SUCCESSFUL in life


Athletes=actors=PEOPLE of
EVERY WALK of life


What makes the DIFFERENCE is
They get BACK UP and
KEEP ON TRYING-
They DON'T QUIT


It is called PERSEVERANCE


“But as for the SEED
That fell on rich soil


They are the ONES who
WHEN they have HEARD the word
EMBRACE it


With a generous and GOOD HEART
And BEAR FRUIT through perseverance” Luke 8:15


MOST of you guys
That KNOW ME


Know I live with a
SEVERE chronic illness
An illness that has


SEVERELY threatened my life
On MORE than one occasion


But I SURVIVED a deathbed experience=
I PROMISED God on my deathbed=
“TO LIVE for my family-friends-
And ALL PEOPLE everywhere”


I will BE 63 next January=
LIVING WITH PERSEVERANCE


“NOT only so-but we also
GLORY in our sufferings


Because we KNOW
That suffering produces PERSEVERANCE” Romans 5:3


“We have CONFIDENCE in the Lord
That you are doing
And will CONTINUE to do
The things we command


May the LORD
Direct your HEARTS
Into GOD'S LOVE and Christ's PERSEVERANCE” 2 Thessalonians 3:4


Perseverance REQUIRES
NO special abilities
Just a STRONG MIND
And a strong WILL


A will that says
“DO NOT QUIT”


Sometimes the clouds come by
Sometimes the SUN comes out


Whatever the day brings
We MUST PERSEVERE
We MUST have the will
To KEEP ON TRYING


“TEST me Lord
And try me


EXAMINE my heart
And my mind” Psalm 26:2


“As you are going
With your adversary
To the MAGISTRATE


TRY HARD
To be reconciled
On the way


Or your adversary
May DRAG you
OFF to the judge


And the judge
TURN YOU over to the officer


And the officer
Throw you into prison” Luke 12:58


WHATEVER you are doing
KEEP ON trying
LIVE with perseverance
DON'T QUIT


IF one WORD I have ever written
Has ever TOUCHED YOU=it is because
I HAVE LIVED with PERSEVERANCE


And did NOT QUIT
When tempted


FOLLOW Jesus=follow me=
You CAN DO the SAME


In the NAME of Jesus and OUR
MOST HEAVENLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
9-19-17 for 9-23-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Father James Stephen Behrens,

O.C.S.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment