Saturday, September 30, 2017

WHO IS JESUS TO YOU?


WHO IS JESUS TO ME?

 

For all CATHOLICS=for ALL CHRISTIANS=

There is a CENTRAL question

That RUNS through our HEARTS

 

And that is=WHO is Jesus

To me?  to you?  to us?

 

For me=he is MY EVERYTHING=he is

My LORD=my SAVIOR=he holds the

KEY to ALL the days of my life

 

He is my BEST FRIEND=and everything

I do and think is RUN BY HIM

 

“Herod said=’John I beheaded=who then

Is his about whom I hear

Such things?’

And he KEPT trying to see him”                                                                                    Luke 9:9

 

WHO is Jesus to me?

 

Herod DEMANDS to know

Who Jesus is-some new prophet-

Or a GHOST from the past

 

We too must CONTINUE

To SEEK & FIND Jesus

In our own lives

 

Until he REVEALS himself to us

LIVING in our hearts-in the

DEEP recesses of our souls

 

REVEALING himself to us

 

“The secret things

BELONG to the Lord our God

 

But the things REVEALED

Belong to us

And to our CHILDREN-FOREVER

 

That we may FOLLOW

ALL the words of the law”                                                                                            Deuteronomy 29:29

 

“And he GLORY of the Lord

Will be REVEALED

 

And all people

Will see it TOGETHER

For the mouth of the LORD

Has spoken”                                                                                                             Isaiah 40:5

 

“ALL things

Has been COMMITTED to me

By my Father

 

No one knows

The SON-except the Father

And no one KNOWS the Father

EXCEPT the Son

 

And those to whom

The Son CHOOSES to REVEAL him”                                                                           Matthew 11:27

 

WHO is Jesus to you?

WHAT has the FATHER & SON

REVEALED to you in the

RECESSES of your heart?

 

IS he your LORD & Savior?

Is he your BEST FRIEND?

 

Do you LOVE HIM?

Do you fear him?=or worse=

Like Herod=do you choose to IGNORE HIM?

 

KNOW God=know Jesus-=

KNOW the masters

Of the UNIVERSE

 

“Know that he Lord

Is GOD

 

It is he

Who MADE US

And we are his

 

We are HIS PEOPLE

The SHEEP of his pasture”                                                                                              Psalm 100:3

 

“I want to KNOW CHRIST--------

Yes to KNOW the power

Of his RESURRECTION

 

And PARTICIPATION in his sufferings

Becoming like him in his death

And so somehow  

 

Attaining to the RESURRECTION

From the dead”                                                                                                         Philippians 3:10-11

 

YES!=Jesus he is my Lord=my MASTER

WHO IS HE TO YOU?

 

In the name of Jesus

And his MOST HEAVENLY FATHER!

 

Robert P. Wallman

9-30-17

 

 

Ps      INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Jessica Mesman Griffith  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment