Monday, September 4, 2017

THREE KEY WORDS TO GOD



















THREE KEY WORDS OF GOD


There are MANY KEY WORDS
From God=in Psalm27=
We read of THREE words
We can always COUNT ON
From GOD:


LIGH=SALVATION=& REFUGE


“The Lord is MY LIGHT
And my SALVATION
Whom shall I fear?


The Lord
Is my life's REFUGE
Of WHOM
Shall I be afraid?” Psalm 27:1


This psalm DESCIBES to us
That we NEVER have anything to FEAR-
Because we have these words of COMFORT
These words of PROMISE


We have LIGHT in the darkness
We have SALVATION
From being lost-


And we have REFUGE
DURING the storms of life


“You Lord=KEEP my lamp burning
My God-TURNS-
My darkness into LIGHT” Psalm 18:28


“RESTORE to me
The JOY of your SALVATION


And grant me
A willing spirit
To SUSTAIN ME” Psalm 51:12


“The Lord is a REFUGE
For the oppressed


A stronghold
In times of TROUBLE” Psalm 9:9


God ENFOLDS US in his light
SHELTERS us in the storm
And keeps us SAFE


And when we have these THREE=
We are in PEACE=
The peace of GOD'S REFUGE
And protection


YES!=these 3 KEY WORDS of God
KEEP us at PEACE


“The Lord gives STRENGTH
To his people


The Lord BLESSES his people
With PEACE” Psalm 29:11


“A HEART at PEACE
Gives life=to the BODY


But envy-rots the bones” Proverbs 14:30


“I have told you these things
So that IN ME
You may FIND PEACE


In this world
You will have trouble
BUT TAKE HEART!
I have OVERCOME the world” John 16:33


So IN GOD=and in Jesus
We FIND
LIGHT=SALVATION=and REFUGE


3 KEY WORDS of God
That lead us to PEACE


What more
COULD we ask for?
Than the PROTECTION of our Lord


You CAN'T GO WRONG with God


In the NAME of our Lord Jesus-
And HIS MOST HEAVENLY FATHER


Robert P. Wallman
9-5-17




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Phil Fox Rose




No comments:

Post a Comment