Tuesday, April 10, 2018

BOASTING IN GOD AND CHRIST




















BOASTING IN GOD AND CHRIST


We all like to RECEIVE
The CREDIT that we feel
We DESERVE in this world


NOTHING wrong with that
But God says=I say=
LIVE IN HUMILITY=
Give all the credit to GOD=and=
The good Lord and SAVIOR=Jesus Christ


“The COMMUNITY of believers
Was of ONE HEART
And mind


And NO ONE claimed
That any of his possessions


Was his own
But they had everything
IN COMMON” Acts 4:32


Desire for acknowledgment
Desire for credit
For WHAT we can do


Can be a very hard habit
To BREAK=but sometimes DONATING
Our services=with NO strings attached
For God and others=can be a BLESSING
For others=as well as OUR OWN SELVES


BOASTING in God
Giving God the CREDIT
For the GOOD things
In our lives


“In God we make
Our BOAST all day long


And we will PRAISE
Your name forever” Psalm 44:8


“IF I must boast
I will BOAST
Of the things


That show
My weaknesses


The God and Father
Of the Lord Jesus


Who IS to be
PRAISED forever=knows


That I am NOT lying” 2 Corinthians 11:30-31


“May I NEVER BOAST
EXECEPT in the cross
Of our Lord Jesus Christ


THROUGH which the world
Has been crucified
To me


And I=to the world” Galatians 6:14


As a CHRISTIAN=I am pleased
To GIVE all glory and honor
To God=
The giver=of ALL good gifts


For without God
I could do nothing
I am nothing


It is GREAT to receive
COMPENSATION for our
Professional services in this world


But when I DONATE my
Time=my services=my PRAYERS
For others


The kingdom of God BENEFITS
And I am/we are
BLESSED by the Lord


Anything GOOD=I may do
In this world
I point ALL the attention


To God and Christ
Rather than point attention
To myself/ourselves


For we LIVE off of the
BLESSINGS of the Lord


“Blessings CROWN
The head of the RIGHTEOUS


But violence overwhelms
The mouth of the wicked” Proverbs 10:6


GIVING all credit
To the LORD


For ANYTHING that I am
Everything I could ever be
IS all because of HIM


In the name of Jesus our Lord


Robert P. Wallman
4-10-18




Ps INSPIRED by an article in LIVING FAITH MAGAZINE by Elizabeth Duffy








Pss I will be TRAVELING up NORTH for the next three weeks=
I will WRITE as I am ABLE




LOVE YOU ALL!=Robert



No comments:

Post a Comment