Sunday, June 17, 2012


A FAMILY STORY


“A Shot and a Beer”            ( John and the cemetery  )


My Uncle John is/was one of the most family oriented people in my life.  He stood
By my family, and me, through every family situation.

My Uncle John had this tradition of remembering his Mother and Father, my Father
After he died, and many other family members.  Each December, he would drive to
The cemetery, and at each grave, have a shot of whiskey and/or a shot of beer, depending
On how he felt.

I was with him and his wife, Karen, a few times when they did this.  Kimberly, his
Daughter, was there too.  Uncle John died in 2006.  But when I get
Back to Pittsburgh, Uncle John, I’ll be by, and I’ll have one for you.


Respectfully submitted,

Robert P. Wallman
8/24/07

No comments:

Post a Comment