Thursday, June 28, 2012










JUNE 29th, 2012


I LOOKED AT THE MOUNTAIN I LOOKEDAT LOVE


There’s a saying
That goes like
When you look
At the mountain long enough
You become the mountain

Well I hope
That that is true
Because I have looked
At the mountain
And I have looked at love
And I turned to love
To get me through

The mountains keep getting larger
My love keeps getting stronger
Will my love get me through

I looked at the mountain
I looked at love
Is my love
Strong enough to get me through

I looked at the mountain
I looked at love
I guess my love
Will have to do

I guess my love
Will have to do

Robert P. Wallman
5-24&25-06

Ps        “Jesus replied,
             “Because you have so little faith
               I tell you the truth
               If you have faith as small as a mustard seed
               You can say to this MONTAIN
               Move from here to there
               And it will move
               NOTHING will be impossible for you”                         Matthew 17:20

            “And I have faith
              That can move MOUNTAINS
              But have NOT LOVE
              I am NOTHING”                                                    1 Corinthians 13:3

No comments:

Post a Comment