Tuesday, June 12, 2012










JUNE 13th, 2012


RESTORE


Restore my heart
Dear Lord
Restore my soul

Restore my body
Dear Lord
Restore my mind

Restore the total me
Dear Lord
Make me whole

Restore this world
Dear Lord
It is such a mess
Please restore this world
To happiness

Restore our values
Dear Lord
Restore kindness

Restore us individually and collectively
Dear Lord
Restore all of us
Dear Lord
To be more like you

RESTORE our hearts and souls

Robert P. Wallman
6-22-06

Ps      “He RESTORES my soul
           He guides me in paths of righteousness
           For his name’s sake”                                              Psalm 23:3



Today is the feast of Saint Anthony-the RESTORER of lost things
Both spiritually an materially

Saint Anthony-we pray that you will RESTORE us to one God-
One God living with love, kindness, and forgiveness toward one another
And ONE WORLD-regardless of each of our individual beliefs

My grandfather-Carl Wallman-was born on this day too
And it is the second apparition of OUR LADY OF FATIMA

No comments:

Post a Comment