Saturday, June 2, 2012










JUNE 1st, 2012


WHATEVER HAPPENED TO


Whatever happened to
The American Dream

Growing up in Pittsburgh, Pa.
I was brought up in a middle-income family
To me, the American Dream
Was to meet someone, raise a family, get a job, and buy a home

With divorce rates hovering around 50%
And foreclosures at an all-time high
Not to mention, the economy, my questions are:

Whatever happened to the American Dream?
What is the American Dream for our kids today?
Is there an American Dream for our kids today?

In any case, I am proud to be an American
And free to choose how I want to live my life

Robert P. Wallman
4-7-08

Ps        “While Pilate was sitting on the judge’s seat
             His wife sent him this message:
            “DON’T have anything to do
             With that innocent man  
              For I have suffered a great deal today
              In a DREAM because of him”                                Matthew 27:19

The prophet Joel said:

             “In the last days, God says,
              I will pour out my spirit on ALL people
              Your sons and daughters will prophesy
              Your young men will see visions
              Your old men will DREAM DREAMS

              ……..

             And everyone who call on the name of the LORD
             Will be saved”                                                            Acts 2:14-21

No comments:

Post a Comment