Tuesday, July 17, 2012







JULY 18th, 2012


YOUR CHOICE


The world tries to
Sell us money
The world tries to
Sell us sex
The world tries to
Sell us science

Your choice
Are you believing it

God teaches us love
God teaches us kindness
God teaches us forgiveness
Your choice
Are you buying it

I made my choice
A long long time ago
I’m still holding steady
I’m still holding strong

I just need
One more miracle
To prove to you
The world is wrong

Robert P. Wallman
9-26-06

Ps        “If anyone CHOOSES to do God’s will
             He will find out whether my teaching comes from God
             Or whether I speak on my own

             He who speaks on his own
             Does so to gain honor for himself
             But he who works for the honor
             Of the one who sent him
             Is a man of truth:
             There is nothing false about him”                                 John 7:17

            “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord
              The people he CHOSE for his inheritance”                  Psalm 33:12

            “But we ought always to thank God for you
              Brothers loved by the Lord
              Because from the beginning God CHOSE you
              To be saved through  the sanctifying work
              Of the Spirit and belief in the truth”                                      2 Thessalonians 2:13
            
   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment