Wednesday, July 25, 2012







JULY 26th, 2012


THE EYES OF OUR SOUL


They say
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
But the beauty
I am looking for
Is the eye of your soul
I hope
You can see beauty
In the eye of my soul too

The eye of your soul
Is what I am looking for
The eye of my soul
Is what
I hope you are looking for too
Real beauty
Is in the eyes of our soul

Eyes of our soul
Please tell us who we are
Eyes of our soul
Please tell us
Where we’ve been
And what now to do

Show us the way
Eyes of our soul
We are depending on you

Robert P. Wallman
6-12-06

Ps            “Hear-oh Israel-The Lord our God-The Lord is one
                 Love the Lord your God with all your heart
                 And with all your SOUL
                 And with all your strength”                                                     Deuteronomy 6:4

                “He restores my SOUL
                  He guides me in paths of righteousness
                  For his name’s sake”                                                         Psalm 23:3

                 “Do not be afraid of those who kill the body
                   But cannot kill the SOUL
                   Rather-be afraid of the One
                   Who can destroy both body and soul in hell”                   Matthew 10:28
                   
       
     

No comments:

Post a Comment