Saturday, July 21, 2012







JULY 22nd, 2012


A SPIRITUAL KIND OF LOVE


I think she has a beautiful body
I think
She is very very sexy
But there’s
Nothing I can say
She doesn’t think of me
That way

So I love her heart
I love her soul
I love her mind
Some may think of me
As a fool
But to me
It’s pretty cool

There’s more to her
Than her body
She also has a heart
She also has a soul
She has a beautiful mind
I think that’s pretty cool

She hasn’t noticed my body
Thank God for that
But she likes my heart
She likes my soul
She likes my mind
She thinks I’m cool

So we are in love
But it’s NOT that kind
You might not think it
But it’s pretty cool

We have the perfect love
A SPIRITUAL KIND OF LOVE

Robert P. Wallman
5-5-06

For Jennifer and Maggie

Ps        Today is the feast of Saint Mary Magdalene
            -Jesus’ best friend and THE APOSTLE TO THE APOSTLES

“Brothers-if someone is caught in a sin
You who are SPIRITUAL should restore him gently”                Galatians 6:1

“Praised be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ
Who has blessed us in the heavenly realms
With every SPIRITUAL blessing in Christ”                                 1 Ephesians 3

No comments:

Post a Comment