Sunday, July 29, 2012







July 30th, 2012


IT’S IN THE MIND

The battle for a soul
Is in the mind
The battle for a soul
Is in the thought
That’s where the true battle
Is fought
Where the battle
Is won or lost

Once you rationalize
That it’s ok
That’s when you begin to act
Whatever it is
There is no turning back

But until it happens
A thought is just a thought
And you can turn the other way

The battle for a soul
Is in the mind

Robert P. Wallman
6-01-06

Ps        “Test me oh Lord and try me
             Examine my heart and my MIND
             For your love is ever before me
             And I walk continually in your truth”                            Psalm 26:2

            “Jesus replied, “Love the Lord your God
             With all your heart and with all your soul
             And with all Your MIND”                                           Matthew 22:37

             “Do NOT conform any longer
               To the pattern of this world
               But be transformed by RENEWING of your MIND     Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment