Tuesday, October 9, 2012









OCTOBER 10th, 2012


TRANSFORMED BY GOD’S LOVE


I used to be a mess
I couldn’t pass any
Of God’s little tests

But I was
Transformed by God’s love
I was turned inside out
God showed me to myself
Who I was
And what I have
The capacity to be
And though I may never get there
He gave me a goal
It’s called humility

It’s called putting others first
It’s called
Knowing you’re nothing
And nothing
Is all you’ll ever be
It’s called love
It called humility

I was transformed by God’s love
I was turned inside out
God showed myself to me
Who I was
What I have the capacity to be
But I can only get there
By living in true humility

Robert P. Wallman
5-03

Ps       “Bur our citizenship is in heaven
            And we eagerly await a Savior from there
            The Lord Jesus Christ
            Who by the power that enables him
             To bring everything under his control
            Will TRANSFORM our lowly bodies
            So that they will be like his glorious body”             Philippians 3:20-21

           “Do nothing out of selfish ambition
            Or vain conceit
            But in HUMILITY-consider others
            Better than yourselves
            Each of you should look
            Not only to your own interests
            But to the interests to others”                                  Philippians 2:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment