Wednesday, October 17, 2012






OCTOBER 18th, 2012


HEART AND SOUL       (mom and UNCLE JOHN)


In my mind
The HEART and SOUL of our family
Was my mother and Uncle John
When I think of each of them
I think of L-O-V-E

Where my father was the fun
My mother was the heart of the immediate family
And until about 1990
Most of the holidays were at our house
Particularly Christmas

After that-they moved to Uncle John’s
I can’t remember
How many picnics
How many Thanksgivings
And how many Christmas’
We spent at Uncle John’s and Aunt Karen’s

To me
My mom and Uncle John
WILL ALWAYS BE
THE HEART AND SOUL
OF THE FAMILY

Respectfully,

Robert P. Wallman
8-24-07

Ps       Today is the feast of  Saint Luke
           A physician-a gentile- and the third writer
           Of the Gospel and the Book of Acts
 

          Saint Luke is the patron of doctors-surgeons and artists
         
          At a time in the world
          Where there is so much sickness
          And where there are so many medical mistakes
          We pray to saint Luke for guidance

           And we pray for
           Where there are mistakes
           A just and fair compensation system for all

No comments:

Post a Comment