Thursday, November 8, 2012







HELP


My mom always said,
“Your help
Is at the end
Of your right hand”

I have found
That to be true

But I also
Have found unexpected help
In family and friends
That I never expected

And MOST of all
I found HELP from God

So if I
Could find unexpected help
So can you

“God is our refuge and strength
An ever present HELP in trouble”                                               Psalm 46:1

Don’t ever lose your faith
In God and in others

So while
It is true
“That our help
Is at the end of our right hand”

It is also true
That our HELP comes from God
And in the form of each other

“TWO are better than one
Because they have a good return
For their work

If one falls down
His friend can help him up

Also-if two lie down together
They will keep warm
But how can one
Keep warm alone

Though one may be overpowered
Two can defend themselves
A cord of three strands
Is not easily broken”                                                          Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Our HELP and our HOPE
Is in God
And how willing
We are to help one another

Robert P. Wallman
9-26-12

Ps        Thank you to God
            To my family and to my friends
            For all the HELP
            In sustaining me
            On this journey through this life







No comments:

Post a Comment