Saturday, November 3, 2012







NOVEMBER 4th, 2012


I CARE


When your troubles are many
And your friends are few
And you don’ know
Who to turn to
I care

When the world
Keeps turning the other way
Even treats you mean
Please know
I care

When you are looking
Deep within your soul
And just feel empty
Please know
I care

I care
When the troubles are many
I care
When the troubles are few
I care
When you feel old and empty
I care
When you feel brand new

I CARE

Robert P. Wallman
4-16-06

Ps        “The righteous CARE about justice for the poor
              But the wicked have no such concern”                                              Proverbs 29:7

            “Again Jesus said-“Simon son of John, do you truly love me?”
              He answered-“Yes Lord-you know that I love you”
              Jesus said-“Take CARE of my sheep”                                               John 21:16

             “Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your CARE
               Serving as overseers-NOT because you must
               But because your are willing-as God wants you to be
               NOT greedy for money-but eager to serve
               NOT lording it over those entrusted to you
               But BEING EXAMPLES to the flock”                                             1 Peter 5:2-3


No comments:

Post a Comment