Tuesday, November 27, 2012







NOVEMBER 28th, 2012


COME TO ME


Come to me
All you
Who are weary
And heavy laden
And I will
Give you rest

Come to me
All you
Without a lover
Or without a significant other
Or even any friends
And
I will give you rest

For my yoke is easy
And my burden is light

Come to me
All you
With a severe or a chronic illness
And you will find rest
For your souls
Blessed are the poor in spirit
For theirs
Is the Kingdom of God

Come to me
You without any money or any health care
All of you
Without a home or any food

Blessed are those who hunger
And thirst for righteousness
For their yearnings
Will be filled

Come to me
All you
Who are weary and heavy burdened
And I will give you rest

For my yoke is easy
And my burden is light

For “I am the way and the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father
Except through me”

Then you will know the truth will set you free

In Jesus’ name

Robert P. Wallman
1-28-11

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart,
And you will find rest for your souls-For my yoke is EASY and my BURDEN is light”
Matthew 11:28-30

I missed ALL of you-ALL of my friends
I was visiting FAMILY
For me GOD AND FAMILY is what it is ALL about
RPW 11-28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment