Tuesday, July 14, 2015

DYING RIGHT/LIVING RIGHT

DYING RIGHT/LIVING RIGHT To die right-we have to LIVE RIGHT Death is one Of those things That we ALL Have to do But it need NOT Be worrisome IF we are living right A PROTESTANT MINISTER Once told me He was with many people As they were dying And they ALL inevitably said: “I WISH I would have LOVED My spouse more I wish I would have spent More time With my FAMILY AND FRIENDS NONE said I wish I would have made Another million dollars” So THERE it is In a nutshell It is PEOPLE That are important NOT material things BUT don't negate PRAYERS to God And the BLESSED MOTHER in prayers for a HAPPY DEATH “PRECIOUS in the sight Of the Lord Is the death Of his FAITHFUL SERVANTS” Psalm 116:15 SO LIVE RIGHT Don't put material things ABOVE family and friends And don't carry grudges SETTLE them While you are still alive WHILE you STILL CAN And you will have A HAPPY LIFE And a peaceful death And remember It is NEVER TOO LATE To throw your life On the MERCY Of the Lord AND BELIEVE After all The one dying thief On Jesus' right hand did And listen to Jesus' RESPONSE “BUT the other criminal Rebuked him-and said- 'Don't you fear God Since you are Under the same sentence WE are punished justly For we are getting What our deeds DESERVE But this man has done nothing wrong' Then he said, 'Jesus remember me WHEN you come INTO YOUR KINGDOM' Jesus answered him, 'TRULY-I tell you TODAY you will be with me IN PARADISE'” Luke 23:40-43 Dear Lord-WE PRAY We have TRIED to LIVE A JUST LIFE But we KNOW We can NEVER measure up PLEASE REMEMBER PLEASE HAVE MERCY on us And please RECEIVE US Into your kingdom IF it be-your HOLY WILL So that we can LIVE in PARADISE-FOREVER with you Robert P. Wallman 7-13-15

No comments:

Post a Comment