Friday, July 10, 2015

JOURNAL=FEAR

JOURNAL=7-10-15=FEAR “Do not be afraid to go down to Egypt........” Genesis 46:3 FEAR is one of those emotions that make us do IRRATIONAL THINGS-for reasons that we don't understand-ISN'T it funny that the ONLY thing that conquers fear is PERFECT LOVE-another emotion that makes us do irrational things for reasons we don't understand “There is NO FEAR in love-but perfect loves DRIVES OUT FEAR” 1 John 4:18 FEAR is a natural human reaction that is too unknown-too overwhelming-too incredible for our limited minds to absorb-but GOD'S REACTION to our fear is always the same-”DO NOT BE AFRAID” LET us take a look at God's seemingly IMPOSSIBLE PROMISES: a virgin birth a 90-year old mother the men who Jesus picked for his apostles a crucified man claiming to be GOD-only to be RESURRECTED and testified to-by these same men-but first by a woman-who was said to be possessed by seven demons SO whatever fears you are facing today-do not be afraid for GOD and Jesus have it all under CONTROL-Jesus said: “and SURELY I AM with you UNTIL the end of time” Matthew 28:20 Mathew 28:20 And we KNOW our God-our Jesus-IS PERFECT LOVE “FEAR”   I fear God I love God I fear I will not live up To my promise to God   However I have faith Faith that God will Show me the way Even when I don’t have a clue Of what it is I’m trying to do   I fear God But I love God And I have a greater faith In God Than I do Of fear   Robert P. Wallman 9/21/09

No comments:

Post a Comment